The Flowserve MPT is a proven self-priming, solids handling pump.
The result of a long and successful association with leaders in the construction and waste water industries, the MPT’s simple design provides reliable, peak performance while offering versatility, ease of maintenance and low cost of ownership.
ADVANTAGES OVER SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS:
• Dry mounting • Higher temperature capability
• No sludge build-up on the motor
• Duty flexibility by changing pulley sizes
• Belt drive protection • Blockages more easily removed
• Ease of maintenance Applications • Construction • Utilities
• Mining • Pulp and paper • Food processing • Automotive • Wineries
BENEFITS OF THE MPT:
• Ease of maintenance – Back pull-out design – Belt drive protection – Quick-disconnect clean-out – Quick, external impeller adjustment – Abrasion-resistant mechanical seal – No special tools required – Dual sight glasses – Normal maintenance can be performed without disconnecting piping
•Versatility – High-temperature capability – Duty flexibility by changing drive pulley sizes – Portability – Dimensionally interchangeable with major competitors