Danfoss was founded in 1933 and is a leading manufacturer of drives. The VLT AQUA Drive FC 202 is built for maximum energy efficiency for water, wastewater and variable torque applications. The VLT AQUA Drive can provide cost savings between 10-30% of traditional drives.
Features and Benefits:
- Assets are protected thanks to specially designed software that prevents, for example, water hammering
- Energy efficiency is maximized as a result of the drives control algorithms and design which focus on reducing heat loss
- High energy savings related to air conditioning are ensured due to the unique back-channel-cooling concept that transfers 90% of heat away from the room
- Electromagnetic interference and harmonic distortion are reduced thanks to the built-in, scalable RFI filter and integrated DC link chokes
- Perfect system integration and adaptation to the application are possible due to freely programmable warnings and alerts
- 3–8% energy savings are achieved as a result of Automatic Energy Optimization