MANUFACTURER: SJE Rhombus
PART NUMBER: 1006057
- Passed NSF Standard 61 protocol by an approved Water Quality Association laboratory.
- 30 Foot Cord without Plug
- Normally Closed
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts.
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing.
- Not sensitive to rotation.
- Control differential of 1.5 inches(4 cm) above or below horizontal.
- Yellow colored cap for easy identification of normally open control switch.
- White colored cap for easy identification of normally closed control switch.
- UL Listed for use in water and sewage.
- CSA Certified.
- Three-year limited warranty.
CABLE: flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
FLOAT: 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7 x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene for use in sewage and water up to 140o F (60o C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH: 30 feet (9 meters), 13 psi
ELECTRICAL DATA: 5 amp, 125/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz