MANUFACTURER: SJE Rhombus
PART NUMBER: 1002218
- Designed for use in confined spaces.
- 20 Foot Cord without Plug
- Normally Open
- Not sensitive to rotation.
- Control differential of .5 inches (1 cm) above or below horizontal.
- UL Listed for use in non-potable water and sewage.
- CSA Certified.
- Five-year limited warranty.
CABLE: Flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) jacket
FLOAT: 2.81 inches diameter x 3.42 inches long (7.14 x 8.68 cm) high impact, corrosion resistance, PVC housing for use in sewage and non-potable water up to 140oF (60oC)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH: 30 feet (9 meters), 13 PSI (90 kPa)
MERCURY TILT SWITCH: Single pole, single throw, mercury-to-metal contacts, hermetically sealed in a steel capsule and epoxy sealed in the float housing
5 amps, 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz