2 hp Submersible Grinder Pumps
• 2 hp, heavy-duty motor – oil filled, thermally protected
• Upper and lower ball bearings
• One-piece uni-body cast iron housing
• 300 Series SS Rotor Shaft
• 316 Stainless steel impeller
• Dual seals – Upper seal is unitized durable silicon carbide. Lower seal is Viton® double-lip. (Lower seal ensures that all debris is kept away from main seal)
• Motor windings insulated to Class B (130˚C)
• Advanced V-Slice® cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel – Rockwell C 58
• Horizontal 1-1/4'' FNPT Discharge
• Back vanes on impeller and spiraled bottom plate for superior solids clearing
• All stainless steel fasteners • Clog-free volute design
• Designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool motor operating temperatures
• Solid state starting circuit - no mechanical relay coil
• 25' power cord with Quick-Disconnect
• Piggy back plug with wide angle float (on automatic model) eliminates need for expensive panel
Liberty's LSG200-Series Omnivore® grinder pumps meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial. The LSG200-Series features a superior cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel-Rockwell C 58, for shearing solids into small particles prior to being passed to the discharge by the impeller under high pressure. Applications include individual or groups of homes, motels, schools, shopping centers, lakefront developments and systems requiring high pressure sewage pumping. Whether you're replacing an existing grinder pump or customizing a new sewage system, the Omnivore® can be packaged within any number of tank sizes. (For a complete system please see the 2448LSG, 2484LSG, D3648, D3672 or consult Liberty for more information on a custom factory assembled system using the Omnivore®.)
- The Omnivore® by Liberty is the industry's newest 2 hp grinder pump with new V-Slice® Cutter Technology. This new innovation provides more cuts per revolution for superior shredding performance in demanding sewage applications.
- The hardened stainless steel cutting system provides in excess of 300,000 cuts per minute and aggressively shreds jeans, shop rags, diapers, sanitary napkins and other difficult solids into a fine slurry. A unique open volute design eliminates the cutwater - improving solids flow and reducing potential jamming of material in the volute.
- Other features include a one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord, stainless steel impeller and dual shaft seals. Capacitors are integral to the pump, eliminating the need for an expensive control panel. Complete pre-assembled grinder systems are available and backed by Liberty's 3 year limited warranty.
CONSTRUCTION / MATERIAL DATA:
MOTOR: HEAVY-DUTY MOTOR- OIL FILLED, THERMALLY PROTECTED
STEEL: ADVANCED V-SLICE CUTTING SYSTEM MADE OF HARDENED 440 STAINLESS STEEL - ROCKWELL C 58
BEARINGS: UPPER AND LOWER BALL
HOUSING: ONE-PIECE UNI-BODY CAST IRON
SHAFT: 300 SERIES SS ROTOR
IMPELLER: 316 STAINLESS STEEL
SEAL: DUAL SEALS - UPPER SEAL IS UNITIZED DURABLE SILICON CARBIDE. LOWER SEAL IS VITON DOUBLE-LIP. (LOWER SEAL ENSURES THAT ALL DEBRIS IS KEPT AWAY FROM MAIN SEAL)
CUTTER: NEW PATENTED V-SLICE CUTTER TECHNOLOGY
DISCHARGE: HORIZONTAL 1-1/4" FNPT DISCHARGE
VANES: BACK VANES ON IMPELLER AND SPIRALED BOTTOM PLATE FOR SUPERIOR SOLIDS CLEARING
FASTENER: All STAINLESS STEEL
CORD: 25' POWER CORD WITH QUICK-DISCONNECT
HORSE POWER: 2
SHUTOFF HEAD (FT.): 108 FT.
DISCHARGE: 1-1/4" FNPT 1-1/4"
CIRCUIT/COIL: SOLID STATE STARTING CIRCUIT - NO MECHANILAL RELAY COIL
MOTOR WINDINGS: INSULATED TO CLASS B (265°F)