2 hp 2-Stage High Head Grinder
1 1/4" Discharge
- Liberty's 2-stage LSGX-Series Omnivore® grinder pumps meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial. The LSGX features a superior cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel-Rockwell C 58, for shearing solids into small particles prior to being passed to the discharge.
- The 2 stage design provides high pressure with maximum head capabilities to 185 feet. This performance allows installation of a centrifugal designed grinder where only progressive cavity style designs were previously used. Applications include individual or groups of homes, motels, schools, shopping centers, lakefront developments and systems requiring high pressure sewage pumping.
- Whether you're replacing an existing grinder pump or customizing a new sewage system, the Omnivore® can be packaged within any number of tank sizes. (For a complete system please see the 2448LSG, 2484LSG, D3648, D3672 or consult Liberty for more information on a custom factory assembled system using the Omnivore®.)
- The LSGX Omnivore® 2-Stage grinder pump features patented V-Slice® Cutter Technology. This new innovation provides more cuts per revolution for superior shredding performance in demanding sewage applications.
- The hardened stainless steel cutting system provides in excess of 370,000 cuts per minute and aggressively shreds jeans, shop rags, diapers, sanitary napkins and other difficult solids into a fine slurry. A unique open volute design eliminates the cutwater - improving solids flow and reducing potential jamming of material in the volute.
- Other features include a one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord, twin stainless steel impellers and dual shaft seals. Capacitors are integral to the pump, eliminating the need for an expensive control panel. Complete pre-assembled grinder systems are available and backed by Liberty's 3 year limited warranty.
HORSEPOWER: 2HP, HEAVY-DUTY MOTOR - OIL FILLED, THERMALLY PROTECTED
STAGE: OMNIVORE LSGX-SERIES 2-STAGE
ADVANCED V-SLICE CUTTING SYSTEM: MADE OF HARDENED 440 STAINLESS STEEL - ROCKWELL C 58
BODY: ONE-PIECE CAST IRON
ENTIRE CUTTING SYSTEM: MADE OF 440 STAINLESS STEEL HARDENED TO 58 RC
V-PATTERN: PROVIDES UP TO 108 ALTERNATED CUTS PER REVOLUTION
DISCHARGE: HORIZONTAL 1-1/4" FNPT DISCHARGE
SUPERIOR PUMP DESIGN: ALLOWS FOR EFFICIENT PUMPING OVER A WIDE RANGE OF HEAD APPPLICATIONS - EVEN NEGATIVE HEAD
UNSUPASSED RELIABILITY: REDUCES MAINTENANCE AND HOMEOWNER INCONVENIENCE
EXTERNAL CAPACITORS: REQUIRING A PANEL WITH APPROPRIATELY SIZED START AND RUN CAPACITORS
BEARING: UPPER AND LOWER BALL
HOUSING: ONE-PIECE UNI-BODY CAST IRON
SHAFT: 300 SERIES SS ROTOR
IMPELLER: 316 STAINLESS STEEL
DUAL SEALS: UPPER SEAL IS UNITIZED DURABLE SILICON CARBIDE. LOWER SEAL IS VITON DOUBLE-LIP. (LOWER SEAL ENSURES THAT ALL DEBRIS IS KEPT AWAY FROM MAIN SEAL)
MOTOR WINDINGS: INSULATED TO CLASS B (265°F)
CUTTER: NEW PATENTED V-SLICE CUTTER TECHNOLOGY
VANES: BACK VANES ON IMPELLER AND SPIRALED BOTTOM PLATE FOR SUPERIOR SOLIDS CLEARING
FASTENER: ALL STAINLESS STEEL
VOLUTE DESIGN: CLOG-FREE
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM HEAT DISSIPATION AND COOL MOTOR OPERATING TEMPERATURES
CIRCUIT/COIL: SOLID STATE STARTING CIRCUIT - NO MECHANICAL RELAY COIL
CORD: 35' POWER CORD WITH QUICK-DISCONNECT
WEIGHT: 97 LBS.
SHUT-OFF HEAD: 184'
SPEED: 3450 RPM
MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR: 1.0
FULL LOAD AMPERS: 15
LOCKED ROTOR AMPERS: 53
STARTING CIRCUIT: PANEL
MAXIMUM FLUID TEMPERATURE (INTERMITTENT): 140°F
MAXIMUM FLUID TEMPERATURE (CONTINUOUS): 104°F
THERMALLY PROTECTED: YES
STATOR WINDING CLASS: B
CORD LENGTH: 35'
DISCHARGE: 1-1/4" NPT FLANGED