MANUFACTURER: SJE Rhombus
PART NUMBER: 1002164
- Suitable for use with intrinsically safe circuits.
- 20 Foot Cord without Plug
- Normally Closed
- Not sensitive to rotation. n Control differential of .5 inches (1 cm) above or below horizontal.
- UL Listed for use in non-potable water and sewage.
- CSA Certified.
- Five-year limited warranty
CABLE: flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) jacket
FLOAT: 3.38 inch diameter x 4.55 inch long (8.58 cm x 11.56 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and non-potable water up to 140o F (60o C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH: 30 feet (9 meters), 13 ps
MERCURY SWITCH: single pole, single throw, mercury-to-mercury contacts, hermetically sealed in a steel capsule and epoxy sealed in the float housing
ELECTRICAL DATA: 5 amp 120-/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz